The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Pirates Game Info
- San Diego Padres (14-7) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (8-11)
- Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Padres vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-168) | PIT: (+142)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+104) | PIT: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Padres vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.0%)
Padres vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the underdog, +142 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -168 favorite despite being on the road.
Padres vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Pirates are -125 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +104.
Padres vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Pirates game on April 30 has been set at 7.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.