Padres vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 21
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Pirates Game Info
San Diego Padres (38-37, 17-17 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (33-40, 14-19 Home)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Padres vs Pirates Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+104) | PIT: (-120)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-210) | PIT: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 15% | PIT: 85%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Eric Lauer (5-6, 4.60 ERA) | PIT: Joe Musgrove (4-7, 4.87 ERA)
Padres vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last seven games.
- San Diego is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Pittsburgh's last nine games.
- Pittsburgh is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 games.
Padres vs Pirates Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Eric Lauer has a 0-1 record with a 4.70 ERA in three career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Joe Musgrove has a 2-0 record with a 2.03 ERA in two career starts against San Diego.
Padres vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Padres-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eric Lauer - Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (+114) – Lauer hasn't been a great source of strikeouts this season, racking up 59 Ks in 74 1/3 innings pitched this season. Additionally, Lauer has only reached four strikeouts in three of his last seven starts. Meanwhile, the Pittsburgh Pirates are striking out only 8.16 times per game, which is the sixth-lowest mark in MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.