Padres vs Marlins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, July 18
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
San Diego Padres (46-49, 23-22 Away) vs Miami Marlins (35-58, 17-32 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Padres vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-120) | MIA: (+104)
Spread: SD:-1.5 (+144) | MIA: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 60% | MIA: 40%
Probable Pitchers: SD: Dinelson Lamet (0-2, 6.30 ERA) | MIA: Caleb Smith (5-4, 3.46 ERA)
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six road games.
- San Diego is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- Miami is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games against San Diego.
- Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against San Diego.
Padres vs Marlins Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Dinelson Lamet has a 0-0 record and a 1.50 ERA in one career start against Miami.
- Caleb Smith is 2-1 with a 1.56 ERA in three career starts against San Diego.
Padres vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Padres-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) — Runs have been tough to come by in first innings for both of these teams. Miami has scored in just 20.43 percent of first innings this season (No. 29 in MLB), while San Diego has scored in 30.53 percent (No. 18 in MLB). Miami is also allowing opponents to score in just 18.37 percent of first innings at home, while San Diego is surrendering first-inning runs in 22.22 percent of its road games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.