Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Braves Game Info
San Diego Padres (17-14, 10-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (15-15, 10-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Padres vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+128) | ATL: (-148)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-172) | ATL: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 17% | ATL: 83%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Matt Strahm (0-2, 3.04 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (0-0, 6.00 ERA)
Padres vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) as an away underdog this season.
- San Diego is 10-6 straight up in road games this season.
- Atlanta is 6-11 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- The total has gone under in each of the three meetings between these these two teams this season.
Padres vs Braves Prop Bet
All Padres-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Foltynewicz Strikeouts: Over 6 (-128) – After tallying 11 strikeouts in Wednesday's matchup with the Atlanta Braves, the San Diego Padres have struck out 287 total times this season, which is tied for the third-highest mark in the MLB. Braves' pitcher Mike Foltynewicz also threw eight Ks in his lone appearance against the Padres last season.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up To $100!
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.