MLB action on Friday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Minnesota Twins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Padres vs Twins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (55-45) vs. Minnesota Twins (52-46)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-118) | MIN: (+100)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (-205) | MIN: -1.5 (-168)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Padres vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Blake Snell (2-5) for the San Diego Padres, and Joe Ryan (7-3) for the Minnesota Twins.
Padres vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres Win (52.9%)
Padres vs Twins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Twins reveal San Diego as the favorite (-118) and Minnesota as the underdog (+100) on the road.
Padres vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs at the road against the Padres. The Padres are -205 to cover the spread, while the Twins are +168.
Padres vs Twins Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Twins on July 29, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Padres vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 63 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (54%) in those games.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 33-22 when favored by -126 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 43 of their 98 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins have put together a 14-18 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Minnesota has a 10-11 record (winning 47.6% of its games).
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times this season for a 44-37-6 record against the over/under.