The San Diego Padres are among the MLB teams in action on Saturday, up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Pirates Game Info
- San Diego Padres (29-16) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (18-26)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-245) | PIT: (+200)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-102) | PIT: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Joe Musgrove (5-0) against the Pirates and JT Brubaker (0-4).
Padres vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (67.9%)
Padres vs Pirates Moneyline
Pittsburgh is a +200 underdog on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -245 favorite at home.
Padres vs Pirates Spread
The Padres are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Pirates. The Padres are -102 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -118.
Padres vs Pirates Over/Under
Padres versus Pirates, on May 28, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Padres vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 16, or 66.7%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given San Diego this season with a -245 moneyline set for this game.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 18 of their 43 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have gone 12-22 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.3% of those games).
- Pittsburgh is 1-2 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 16 times this season for a 16-21-7 record against the over/under.