Packers vs Chargers Game Info
Green Bay Packers (7-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (3-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Packers vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-200) | LAC: (+174)
Spread: GB: -3.5 (-115) | LAC: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 82% | LAC: 18%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+1000) | LAC: (+12000)
Packers vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Green Bay's last six games.
- The Chargers are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Chargers' last seven games.
Packers vs Chargers Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 26.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 20.4 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 19.6 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Green Bay defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-24, on the road in Week 8.
- The Chargers defeated the Chicago Bears, 17-16, on the road in Week 8.
Packers vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Packers-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter Spread: Green Bay Packers -0.5 (-106) — The Packers' first-quarter offense has been impressive this season. Green Bay has averaged 8.4 first-quarter points over its past five games, leading by an average of 5.8 points. The Chargers, meanwhile, have only led after the first quarter once over their last five contests, and that was just a three-point advantage over the Miami Dolphins.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.