Packers vs Bills Potential Super Bowl 55 Game Info
Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
Green Bay Packers (13-3) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Packers vs Bills Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-130) | BUF: (+110)
Spread: GB: -2.5 (-110) | BUF: +2.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+215) | BUF: (+350)
Packers vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
Packers vs Bills Super Bowl 55 prediction from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick:
Packers vs Bills Betting Trends
- Green Bay defeated Buffalo, 22-0, when these two teams last met on Sep. 30, 2018.
- Green Bay is 11-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Green Bay's 17 games this season.
- Buffalo is 12-6 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Buffalo's 17 games this season.
- Green Bay defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 32-18, in the NFC Divisional Round.
- Buffalo defeated the Baltimore Ravens, 17-3, in the AFC Divisional Round.
Packers vs Bills Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 22.8 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 30.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.