Packers vs Bears Game Info
Green Bay Packers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Packers vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+148) | CHI: (-170)
Spread: GB: +3 (+100) | CHI: -3 (-120)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 56% | CHI: 44%
Odds to Win NFC North: GB: (+185) | CHI: (+180)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+2200) | CHI: (+2200)
Packers vs Bears Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Chicago.
- Green Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Chicago.
- Green Bay is 1-11 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games against Green Bay.
Packers vs Bears Stats
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 points per game (PPG) last season (tied for No. 14 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 25.0 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Chicago averaged 25.6 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.6 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Packers vs Bears Prop Bet
All Packers-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+195) – In a break from recent tradition, the reigning Super Bowl champion will not play in the NFL Thursday Night Football season opener this year. Instead, we get professional football's oldest rivalry in the latest chapter of Packers-Bears. If you remember last year, these teams played in Week 1 and the Packers made an amazing comeback, winning 24-23 in a game where Aaron Rodgers got hurt. The Bears won the next matchup at Soldier Field in Week 15, 24-17. Under the bright lights on opening night, a fully healthy and motivated Rodgers should have what it takes to outduel Mitchell Trubisky, who has struggled according to training camp reports. The Packers are also 5-1 straight up against the Bears in their last six games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.