Packers vs 49ers NFC Championship Game
2020 NFC Championship Game
Green Bay Packers (13-3, 7-1 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (13-3, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Packers vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+280) | SF: (-340)
Spread: GB: +7.5 (-110) | SF: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: 56% | SF: 44%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+700) | SF: (+160)
Packers vs 49ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Green Bay's last nine games.
- Green Bay is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games played in January.
- San Francisco is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last seven home games.
- When the 2019-20 NFC Championship Game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, San Francisco opened as a 7-point favorite.
- When the 2019-20 NFC Championship Game total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 45 points.
Packers vs 49ers Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 23.8 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 19.8 PPG including the playoffs (T- No. 8 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 29.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 18.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Green Bay defeated the No. 5 seed Seattle Seahawks, 28-25, at home in the NFC Divisional Round.
- San Francisco defeated the No. 6 seed Minnesota Vikings, 27-10, at home in the NFC Divisional Round.
Packers vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Packers-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): 49ers to Win by 1-13 Points (+140) – The 49ers already got the better of the Packers in a major way when these two met earlier this season, handling Green Bay, 37-8, at home in Santa Clara. However, to call that 29-point road loss an outlier for Green Bay this season would be an understatement, as that result remains the Packers' only loss away from home this season. In fact, Green Bay's 7-1 away record is tied for the best in the league. Both teams are rolling right now, but in an NFC title matchup with a one-score spread, the home-field advantage could be the defining difference in deciding a potential single-digit margin of victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.