Pacific vs Gonzaga Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Pacific vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Pacific Tigers (15-7, 3-3 WCC) vs. No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (20-1, 6-0 WCC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Pacific vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UOP: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Spread: UOP: +21 (-110) | GONZ: -21 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UOP: 15% | GONZ: 85%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UOP: (N/A) | GONZ: (+1000)
Pacific vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pacific vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Pacific, 86-66, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 28, 2019.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Pacific.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pacific.
- Pacific is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Gonzaga is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Pacific lost to BYU, 74-60, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
- Gonzaga defeated BYU, 92-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.