Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pacers vs Pistons Game Info
Indiana Pacers (46-32, 17-22 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (39-38, 25-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, MI
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+132) | DET: (-156)
Spread: IND: +3.5 (-110) | DET: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 205.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 19% | DET: 81%
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has gone over in four of Indiana's last five games.
- Indiana is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Detroit.
- Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Detroit is 5-0 both straight up and ATS in its last five home games.
Pacers vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Pacers-Pistons betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domantas Sabonis Total Points + Rebounds: Over 22.5 (-116) – Sabonis is quietly one of the Indiana Pacers' most important players, and he's been really effective of late. Over his last 10 contests, Sabonis is averaging 13.6 points per game (PPG) while grabbing 9.8 rebounds per game (RPG) during that stretch. But he's taken his game up a notch against the Detroit Pistons this season, as he's averaging 20.0 PPG and 10.0 RPG in three games against Detroit. With Blake Griffin questionable, Sabonis could also see an increase in his rebounding numbers tonight.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.