Pacers vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Pacers (12-12, 5-4 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (14-12, 10-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Pacers vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+102) | BKN: (-120)
Spread: IND: +1.5 (-110) | BKN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 235 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (26%) | BKN: (74%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: IND: (+4900) | BKN: (+440)
Pacers vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pacers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Indiana is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Indiana's last 12 games.
- Brooklyn is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 18 of Brooklyn's last 20 games.
- Indiana lost to Utah, 103-95, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
- Brooklyn lost to Detroit, 122-111, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.