Pacers vs Cavaliers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 2)
By Larry Rupp
Pacers vs Cavaliers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Indiana Pacers (14-22, 3-13 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (20-16, 10-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Coverage: NBA TV
Pacers vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+130) | CLE: (-154)
Spread: IND: +3 (-110) | CLE: -3 (-110)
Total: 211.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: IND: (+24000) | CLE: (+10000)
Pacers vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers win (67.9%)
Pacers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Indiana is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in six of Indiana's last nine games.
- Cleveland is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last seven games against Indiana.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Prop Bets
- Caris LeVert — 24.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Domantas Sabonis — 19.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Jarrett Allen — 16.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Domantas Sabonis — 12.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Jarrett Allen — 10.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Evan Mobley — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Caris LeVert — 6.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Domantas Sabonis — 6.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
- Evan Mobley — 3.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.