Pacers vs Trail Blazers Game Info
Indiana Pacers (30-16, 13-11 away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (19-27, 10-11 home)
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+126) | POR: (-148)
Spread: IND: +3 (-110) | POR: -3 (-110)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 66% | POR: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: IND: (+6500) | POR: (+12000)
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Indiana is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) over the last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Indiana's last 12 games.
- Portland is 1-7 ATS over its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Portland's last six games.
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Indiana is averaging 109.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 112.2 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 114.5 PPG this season (T-No. 24 in the NBA).
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Prop Bets
All Pacers-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Top Points Scorer: Damian Lillard (-170) — Damian Lillard has scored at least 30 points in five of the last six games. The 28.3 per game he's averaging on the year crush the second-best mark among players in tonight's game (CJ McCollum's 21.5) and especially the third-best mark (18.3 per game from TJ Warren). Dame's usage rate is also up to 32.3% in January — his highest for any month this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.