Pacers vs Nets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Indiana Pacers (25-56, 9-31 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (43-38, 19-21 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Pacers vs Nets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+900) | BKN: (-1600)
Spread: IND: +16 (-110) | BKN: -16 (-110)
Total: 241 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: IND: (N/A) | BKN: (+650)
Pacers vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brooklyn Nets win (78.9%)
Pacers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Indiana is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Brooklyn is 1-7 ATS in its last eight home games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in each of Indiana's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Brooklyn's last five games.
Pacers vs Nets Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant — 31.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kyrie Irving — 26.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Kyrie Irving — 4.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Kyrie Irving — 6.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.