Pacers vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 23
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Indiana Pacers and the Sacramento Kings.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Pacers vs Kings Game Info
- Indiana Pacers (25-47) vs. Sacramento Kings (25-48)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
Pacers vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: IND: (-225) | SAC: (+188)
- Spread: IND: -5.5 (-110) | SAC: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 236 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pacers vs Kings Betting Trends
- Indiana has beaten the spread 31 times in 72 games.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Pacers are 3-5-1 against the spread.
- There have been 41 Indiana games (out of 72) that went over the total this season.
- Sacramento has 35 wins in 73 games against the spread this season.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings are 14-15 against the spread.
- Out of 73 Sacramento games so far this year, 38 have gone over the total.
Pacers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pacers win (69.9%)
Pacers vs Kings Point Spread
The Kings are at the Pacers, and underdogs by 5.5 points. Sacramento is -110 to cover the spread, and Indiana is -110.
Pacers vs Kings Over/Under
Pacers versus Kings, on March 23, has an over/under of 236, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Pacers vs Kings Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Pacers vs. Kings reveal Indiana as the favorite (-225) and Sacramento as the underdog (+188) on the road.