Orioles vs Yankees Postponed: Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Tuesday, May 14
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Yankees Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (14-26, 8-11 Away) vs. New York Yankees (24-16, 13-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
– Postponed: Double header to be played on Wednesday, May 15
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+210) | NYY: (-245)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+100) | NYY: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 31% | NYY: 69%
Starting Pitcher: BAL: Andrew Cashner (4-1, 4.25 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (2-3, 4.36 ERA)
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Baltimore is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last eight games.
- Baltimore is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- The New York Yankees are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last seven games.
- The Yankees are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Orioles vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Orioles-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.A. Happ Total Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-108) – After a rough start to the season, Happ could be starting to turn things around. He had seven strikeouts in just five innings pitched in his last outing and tonight he gets the Orioles' lineup that averages 8.85 strikeouts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.