Orioles vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 28
Orioles vs Angels Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (35-69, 20-33 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (54-52, 27-26 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Orioles vs Angels Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+198) | LAA: (-230)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+108) | LAA: -1.5 (-126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 15% | LAA: 85%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Dylan Bundy (5-11, 5.14 ERA) | LAA: Felix Peña (8-3, 4.82 ERA)
Orioles vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last five games against the Angels.
- Baltimore is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The Angels are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against the Orioles.
- The Angels are 2-5 straight up in their last seven home games overall.
Orioles vs Angels Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.15 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Dylan Bundy is 3-1 with a 7.13 ERA in four career starts against the Angels.
- Felix Peña is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against the Orioles. He went 5 1/3 shutout innings and struck out five in that start.
Orioles vs Angels Prop Bet
- To Hit a Home Run: Trey Mancini (+270) — Trey Mancini has been on fire against the Angels this weekend. He's homered in two of the three games in Anaheim, and in three of Baltimore's last four games overall. Mancini is also 2-for-2 with a walk in three career plate appearances against Felix Peña, so he clearly sees the ball well against the Angels' starter.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.