In MLB action on Saturday, the Baltimore Orioles take on the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Orioles vs Royals Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (24-35) vs. Kansas City Royals (20-37)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Orioles vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-118) | KC: (+100)
- Spread: BAL: -1.5 (+138) | KC: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Orioles vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Baltimore Orioles will hand the ball to Tyler Wells (2-4, 3.78 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Daniel Lynch (2-5, 5.36 ERA).
Orioles vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (50.5%)
Orioles vs Royals Moneyline
Baltimore is the favorite, -118 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +100 underdog despite being at home.
Orioles vs Royals Spread
The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Orioles. The Royals are -166 to cover the spread, and the Orioles are +138.
Orioles vs Royals Over/Under
The over/under for Orioles-Royals on June 11 is 9.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Orioles vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Orioles have been chosen as favorites in three games this year and have walked away with the win two times (66.7%) in those games.
- Baltimore has been listed as a favorite of -118 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Baltimore's games have gone over the total in 23 of their 55 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 30.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (12-27).
- Kansas City has a record of 12-26 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (31.6%).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 49 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-20-2).