Orioles vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Prediction MLB Opening Day Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+146) | BOS: (-174)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-132) | BOS: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BAL: (22%) | BOS: (78%)
World Series Odds: BAL: (+11000) | BOS: (+4500)
Orioles vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Orioles: John Means (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Red Sox: Nathan Eovaldi (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Orioles vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Boston Red Sox
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 5-14 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baltimore's last seven road games.
- Boston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Red Sox Stats
- Baltimore averaged 4.57 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Baltimore surrendered 4.90 runs per game last season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Boston averaged 4.87 runs per game last season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Boston surrendered 5.85 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.