Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 7 Oregon Ducks and Washington Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Washington Point Spread
The Ducks are 7.5-point road favorites against the Huskiess. Oregon is +100 to cover the spread, while Washington is -122 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Oregon vs Washington Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon vs Washington Week 10 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Oregon vs Washington Moneyline
The Ducks vs Huskies moneyline has Oregon as a -300 favorite, while Washington is the +235 underdog at home.
Oregon vs Washington Betting Trends
- Washington is 60-47-5 straight up in 112 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Washington, 35-31, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Oregon is 14-2 straight up in its last 16 games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon's last six games.
- Washington is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last eight games.
Oregon vs Washington Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon wins (77.0%)
Oregon vs Washington Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OREG: (-300) | WASH: (+235)
Spread: OREG: -7.5 (+100) | WASH: +7.5 (-122)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.