Oregon vs Washington Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Oregon Ducks (14-4, 3-2 PAC-12) vs. Washington Huskies (12-6, 2-3 PAC-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena — Seattle, WA
Oregon vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-145) | WAS: (+125)
Spread: ORE: -2.5 (-110) | WAS: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: 77% | WAS: 23%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+1600) | WAS: (+7000)
Oregon vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Washington, 68-48, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Mar. 16, 2019.
- Oregon is 8-2 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Washington is 94-70 in the 164 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oregon's last ten games.
- Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in Washington's last five games.
- Oregon lost to Washington State, 71-62, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Washington defeated Oregon State, 64-56, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.