Oregon vs Utah Game Info
Pac-12 Championship Game 2019
No. 14 Oregon Ducks (10-2, 8-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 6 Utah Utes (10-2, 8-1 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Dec. 6, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Oregon vs Utah Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+190) | UTAH: (-240)
Spread: ORE: +6.5 (-110) | UTAH: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: 27% | UTAH: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ORE: (+15000) | UTAH: (+2000)
Levi's Stadium Capacity
- Levi's Stadium's seating capacity is 68,500.
Oregon vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Oregon, 32-25, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Oregon is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Utah.
- Oregon is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Utah.
- Oregon hasn't appeared in the Pac-12 championship game since 2014, when the Ducks defeated Arizona, 51-13.
- Oregon is 2-0 in its two all-time appearances in Pac-12 championship games.
- Utah is 0-1 in its lone appearance in a Pac-12 championship game after the Utes lost to Washington, 13-3, in the 2018 Pac-12 championship game.
- When the 2019 Pac-12 championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, Utah opened as a 6.5-point favorite.
- Oregon defeated Oregon State, 24-10, at home in Week 14.
- Utah defeated Colorado, 45-15, at home in Week 14.
Utah College Football Playoff Prediction
- If Utah defeats Oregon and LSU defeats Georgia in the 2019 SEC championship game, the Utes could replace the Bulldogs for the No. 4 spot in the final CFP Rankings.
- If Utah defeats Oregon and makes the 2020 CFP, the Ducks will represent the Pac-12 in the 2020 Rose Bowl on Jan. 1, 2020.
Rose Bowl Prediction
- If Utah defeats Oregon but still falls outside the top-4 spots in the final CFP Rankings, the Utes will represent the Pac-12 in the Rose Bowl.
- If Ohio State defeats Wisconsin in the 2019 Big Ten championship game, the highest-ranked Big Ten team beyond Ohio State in Sunday's final CFP Rankings will face the Pac-12 representative in the Rose Bowl.
- With a Wisconsin loss, Penn State will likely represent the Big Ten in the Rose Bowl as that highest-ranked Big Ten team, and the Nittany Lions will likely face either Utah or Oregon.
- If Wisconsin upsets Ohio State, the Badgers will automatically qualify for a bid to the Rose Bowl.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.