Oregon vs Stanford Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oregon Ducks and Stanford Cardinal.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Stanford Point Spread
The Ducks are 7.5-point road favorites against the Cardinal. Oregon is -110 to cover the spread, while Stanford is -110 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Oregon vs Stanford Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon vs Stanford Week 5 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oregon vs Stanford Moneyline
The Ducks vs Cardinal moneyline has Oregon as a -310 favorite, while Stanford is the +240 underdog at home.
Oregon vs Stanford Betting Trends
- Stanford is 49-34-1 straight up in 84 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Stanford, 35-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Oregon is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oregon's last seven games.
- Stanford is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Stanford's last six home games.
Oregon vs Stanford Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-310) | STAN: (+240)
Spread: ORE: -7.5 (-110) | STAN: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.