Oregon vs Stanford Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 16 Oregon Ducks (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (1-2, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium – Stanford, CA
Oregon vs Stanford Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-390) | STAN: (+300)
Spread: ORE: -10.5 (-110) | STAN: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 87% | STAN: 13%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ORE: (+8000) | STAN: (+25000)
Odds to Win Pac-12 Championship: ORE: (+250) | STAN: (+5000)
Oregon vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated Oregon, 38-31, on the road in Eugene in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Stanford is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Stanford is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oregon's last seven road games against Stanford.
- Oregon defeated Montana, 35-3, at home in Week 3.
- Stanford lost to UCF, 45-27, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.