Oregon vs Saint Mary's Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for November 23
The Oregon Ducks will face the Saint Mary's Gaels in college basketball action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Saint Mary's Prediction
College basketball win probability predictions and picks according to ESPN's Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Prediction: Oregon Ducks win (55.2%)
Oregon vs Saint Mary's Point Spread
Oregon is favored by 2.5 points versus Saint Mary's (CA). Oregon is -104 to cover the spread, while Saint Mary's (CA) is -118.
Oregon vs Saint Mary's Over/Under
An over/under of 132.5 has been set for Oregon-Saint Mary's (CA) on November 23, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Oregon vs Saint Mary's Moneyline
Oregon is a -130favorite on the moneyline, while Saint Mary's is a +108 underdog.
Oregon vs Saint Mary's Betting Trends
- Against the spread, as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Ducks went 12-8 last season.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Gaels had two wins ATS (2-4) last year.
Oregon vs Saint Mary's (CA) Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Oregon: (-130) | Saint Mary's (CA): (+108)
- Spread: Oregon: -2.5 (-104) | Saint Mary's (CA): +2.5 (-118)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!