Oregon vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Oregon Ducks vs. Auburn Tigers
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Oregon vs Auburn Odds
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: ORE: +3 (+100) | AUB: -3 (-121)
Oregon vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 1 meeting is a rematch of the 2011 BCS National Championship Game, in which Auburn defeated Oregon, 22-19.
- That BCS National Championship matchup, on Jan. 10, 2011, was the lone head-to-head meeting between Oregon and Auburn.
- Oregon is 0-2 all time in games played at AT&T Stadium, including a 2015 College Football Playoff National Championship loss to Ohio State.
- Auburn has never played a game at AT&T Stadium.
- Oregon is 4-5 all time against SEC opponents.
- Auburn is 6-2 all time against Pac-12 opponents.
- Oregon finished the 2018 college football season with a 7-6 record.
- Auburn finished the 2018 college football season with an 8-5 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.