Oregon vs Arizona State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13
By Zach Brunner
Oregon vs Arizona State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1, 4-0 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (5-5, 2-5 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Oregon vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-620) | ASU: (+450)
Spread: ORE: -14 (-110) | ASU: +14 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: 50% | ASU: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ORE: (+3000) | ASU: (N/A)
Oregon vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Arizona State, 31-29, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Oregon is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona State.
- Oregon is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona State.
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 34-6, at home in Week 12.
- Arizona State lost to Oregon State, 35-34, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.