Oregon vs Utah Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
No. 3 Oregon Ducks (9-1, 6-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 24 Utah Utes (7-3, 6-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
Oregon vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+128) | UTAH: (-158)
Spread: ORE: +2.5 (+102) | UTAH: -2.5 (-124)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Oregon vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah wins (65.9%)
Oregon vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon is 23-10 in 33 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Oregon defeated Utah, 37-15, in their last meeting on Dec. 6, 2019.
- Oregon is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Utah is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oregon's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last eight games against Oregon.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.