Oregon State vs Washington State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Oregon State vs Washington State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Oregon State Beavers (4-1, 2-0 Pac-12) vs. Washington State Cougars (2-3, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Oregon State vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (-180) | WSU: (+146)
Spread: ORST: -3.5 (-108) | WSU: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (N/A) | WSU: (N/A)
Oregon State vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon State: (81.1%) | Washington State: (18.9%)
Oregon State vs Washington State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State is 53-40-3 in 96 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Washington State defeated Oregon State, 38-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Washington State's last 16 road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oregon State's last six home games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oregon State is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.