Oregon State vs USC Basketball Game Info
Oregon State Beavers (8-5, 4-3 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (12-3, 6-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Oregon State vs USC Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+730) | USC: (-1150)
Spread: ORST: +12.5 (-110) | USC: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORST: (N/A) | USC: (+5000)
Oregon State vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 13.2%
Oregon State vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC is 68-62 in the 130 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Oregon State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oregon State's last six games.
- USC is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- USC is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Oregon State defeated then-No. 21 Oregon, 74-64, in its most recent game.
- USC defeated California, 76-68, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.