Oregon State vs USC Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Oregon State vs USC Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Oregon State Beavers (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (2-1, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Oregon State vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+330) | USC: (-450)
Spread: ORST: +11.5 (-114) | USC: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Oregon State vs USC Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon State: (8.1%) | USC: (91.9%)
Oregon State vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 62-9-4 in 75 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- USC defeated Oregon State, 38-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Oregon State is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games against USC.
- USC are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Oregon State is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of USC's last 10 games against Oregon State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.