Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oregon State Beavers and USC Trojans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon State vs USC Point Spread
The Trojans are 10.5-point home favorites against the Beavers. USC is -114 to cover the spread, while Oregon State is -106 to cover as the 10.5 -point underdog.
Oregon State vs USC Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon State vs USC Week 4 college football matchup is set at 62.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oregon State vs USC Moneyline
The Beavers vs Trojans moneyline has USC as a -430 favorite, while Oregon State is the +320 underdog on the road.
Oregon State vs USC Betting Trends
- USC is 62-9-4 in 75 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- USC defeated Oregon State, 38-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Oregon State is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games against USC.
- USC is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Oregon State is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of USC's last 10 games against Oregon State.
Oregon State vs USC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+320) | USC: (-430)
Spread: ORST: +10.5 (-106) | USC: -10.5 (-114)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.