Oregon State vs UCLA Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Oregon State Beavers (1-3, 0-1 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (1-4, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Oregon State vs UCLA Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+170) | UCLA: (-215)
Spread: ORST: +5.5 (-110) | UCLA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORST: 52% | UCLA: 48%
Oregon State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated Oregon State, 38-24, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 12, 2016.
- UCLA is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- UCLA is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Oregon State lost to Stanford, 31-28, at home in Week 5.
- UCLA lost to Arizona, 20-17, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.