Oregon State vs Oregon Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Oregon State vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
Oregon State Beavers (15-12, 5-10 Pac-12) vs. No. 14 Oregon Ducks (21-7, 10-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Oregon State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+410) | ORE: (-560)
Spread: ORST: +10 (-110) | ORE: -10 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: 24% | ORE: 76%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORST: (+25000) | ORE: (+2200)
Oregon State vs Oregon Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 12.9%
Oregon State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon State defeated then-No. 14 Oregon, 63-53, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Oregon State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon State is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Oregon.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oregon's last five games against Oregon State.
- Oregon State lost to Arizona State, 74-73, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Oregon defeated then-No. 24 Arizona, 73-72 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.