What Channel is Oregon State vs Oregon On?
The 123rd Civil War Rivalry Game
Oregon State Beavers (5-6, 4-4 Pac-12) vs. No. 14 Oregon Ducks (9-2, 7-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Oregon State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+610) | ORE: (-900)
Spread: ORST: +19 (-110) | ORE: -19 (-110)
Total: 68 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: 92% | ORE: 8%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ORST: (N/A) | ORE: (+10000)
Civil War All-Time Series Record
- Oregon leads the all-time Civil War series against Oregon State, 65-47-10 (W-L-D).
- Oregon is 31-23-3 against Oregon State at home in Eugene.
- Oregon State is 20-30-6 against Oregon at home in Corvallis.
- Of the nine Civil War matchups played outside of Corvallis and Eugene, seven of them have been played in Portland, OR, while the other two were played in Albany, OR.
- Oregon is 10-5-1 in the 16 Civil War matchups in which the Ducks were the only ranked team.
- The first Civil War rivalry game took place on Nov. 3, 1894 in Corvallis.
Autzen Stadium Capacity
- Autzen Stadium's seating capacity is 54,000.
Oregon State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Oregon State, 55-15, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season.
- Oregon is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Oregon is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Oregon State lost to Washington State, 54-53, on the road in Week 13.
- Oregon lost to Arizona State, 31-28, on the road in Week 13.
- Oregon averages 42.0 points per game at home, almost 10 points more than on the road.
- Oregon State averages 41.2 points per game on the road, almost 19 points more than at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.