Oregon State vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal
Oregon State Beavers (14-12, 10-10 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (17-8, 13-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Oregon State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+190) | UCLA: (-230)
Spread: ORST: +5.5 (-110) | UCLA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (29%) | UCLA: (71%)
Odds to Win the NCAAM's National Championship: ORST: (N/A) | UCLA: (+7500)
Oregon State vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 24.3%
Oregon State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated Oregon State, 57-52, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 30, 2021.
- UCLA is 94-33 in its 127 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Oregon State.
- UCLA is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Oregon State.
- Oregon State is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Oregon State is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of UCLA's last eight games against Oregon State.
- Oregon State lost to Oregon, 80-67, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 7, 2021.
- UCLA lost to USC, 64-63, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.