Oregon vs Oregon State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 9 Oregon Ducks (3-0, 3-0 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (1-2, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Oregon vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-590) | ORST: (+410)
Spread: ORE: -13.5 (-118) | ORST: +13.5 (-104)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | ORST: (N/A)
Oregon vs Oregon State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (88.5%) | Oregon State: (11.5%)
Oregon vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon is 66-47-10 all-time against Oregon State and the Ducks won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-10, on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Oregon is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon's last five games.
- Oregon State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon State's last five home games.
- Oregon defeated UCLA, 38-35, in its most recent game.
- Oregon State defeated California, 31-27, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.