Ons Jabeur vs Coco Gauff Prediction, Odds and Betting Trends for 2021 French Open Women's Match
Jabeur vs Gauff French Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Women's Fourth Round Match
No. 25 Ons Jabeur vs. No. 24 Coco Gauff
Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: TBD — Paris, France
Jabeur vs Gauff Odds & Set Betting
All Jabeur-Gauff betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Jabeur: (+152) | Gauff: (-184)
To Win 1st Set: Jabeur: (+138) | Gauff: (-170)
Set Betting: Jabeur: 2-0 (+350) | 2-1 (+370)
Set Betting: Gauff: 2-0 (+135) | 2-1 (+280)
Jabeur vs Gauff Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Gauff in three sets
Jabeur vs Gauff Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Coco Gauff is 2-0 all-time in two head-to-head matches against Ons Jabeur.
- Gauff defeated Jabeur in straight sets in their last head-to-head matchup on April 9, 2021.
- Jabeur defeated Magda Linette in three sets in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
- Gauff defeated Jennifer Brady in one set (Walkover) in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.