If you're looking to watch some boxing without having to worry about any YouTube or TikTok stars inserting themselves into the conversation, the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics have you covered.
None of the boxing events will see more weight and power brought into the ring than the men's Super Heavyweight class.
Super Heavyweight Gold Medal Boxing Odds
Uzbekistan's Bakhodir Jalolov is the odds-on favorite to win the gold medal, at -180 according to odds from FanDuel Sportsbook. Kazakhstan's Kamshybek Kunkabayev (+340) checks in at second.
The best odds for an American in the event belong to Richard Torrez, who ranks third at +1000.
Boxing Gold Medal Olympic Odds
1. Bakhodir Jalolov (UZB): -180
2. Kamshybek Kunkabayev (KAZ): +340
3. Richard Torrez (USA): +1000
4. Frazer Clarke (GBR): +1400
5. Dainier Pero (CUB): +1400
6. Tsotne Rogava (UKR): +3400
7. Mahammad Abdullayev (AZE): +3400
8. Mourad Aliev (FRA): +4400
9. Ivan Veriasov (RUS): +5000
10. Danis Latypov (BRN): +7500
11. Maxime Yegnong (CMR): +9500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.