Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14
By David Hayes
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Egg Bowl Game Info
The 114th Egg Bowl
Ole Miss Rebels (4-7, 2-5 SEC) vs. Mississippi State (5-6, 2-5 SEC)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+115) | MSST: (-135)
Spread: MISS: +2.5 (-110) | MSST: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
Egg Bowl Series Record
- Ole Miss leads Mississippi State, 62-45-6 (W-L-D), in the all-time Egg Bowl series rivalry record through 113 meetings.
- Saturday's game at Wade Davis Stadium marks the 114th all-time Egg Bowl rivalry game between Ole Miss and Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State needs a win in Thursday's Egg Bowl to qualify for bowl eligibility with a 6-6 record on the year.
- Neither team has won more than three consecutive Egg Bowls since Ole Miss won four straight from 1983-86.
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Ole Miss, 35-3, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 22, 2018.
- Ole Miss is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Mississippi State has lost two straight Egg Bowls in Starkville, but the Bulldogs are 5-2 in the last seven head-to-head matchups with the Rebels at home.
- Ole Miss was on bye in Week 13, but the Rebels lost to No. 1 LSU, 58-37, at home in Week 12.
- Mississippi State defeated Abilene Christian, 45-7, at home in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.