Ole Miss vs Auburn Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9 Game
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 10 Ole Miss Rebels and No. 18 Auburn Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ole Miss vs Auburn Point Spread
The Tigers are 2.5-point home favorites against the Rebels. Auburn is -118 to cover the spread, while Ole Miss is -102 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Ole Miss vs Auburn Over/Under
The over/under for the Ole Miss vs Auburn Week 9 college football matchup is set at 66.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Ole Miss vs Auburn Moneyline
The Rebels vs Tigers moneyline has Auburn as a -148 favorite, while Ole Miss is the +120 underdog on the road.
Ole Miss vs Auburn Betting Trends
- Auburn is 34-11-0 in 45 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Auburn defeated Ole Miss, 35-28, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Ole Miss is 2-8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ole Miss' last six games against SEC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Auburn's last six games against Ole Miss.
Ole Miss vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn wins (61.8%)
Ole Miss vs Auburn Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+120) | AUB: (-148)
Spread: MISS: +2.5 (-102) | AUB: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.