Ole Miss vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Ole Miss Rebels (3-5, 2-3 SEC) vs. No. 11 Auburn Tigers (6-2, 3-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Ole Miss vs Auburn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+650) | AUB: (-975)
Spread: MISS: +18.5 (-115) | AUB: -18.5 (-105)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MISS: 44% | AUB: 56%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MISS: N/A | AUB: (+25000)
Ole Miss vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Ole Miss, 31-16, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Auburn is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Auburn is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss lost to Texas A&M, 24-17, at home in Week 8.
- Auburn lost to No. 2 LSU, 23-20, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.