Old Dominion vs Florida International Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Old Dominion Monarchs and Florida International Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Old Dominion vs FIU Point Spread
The Moncarchs are 2.5-point road favorites against the Panthers. Old Dominion is -120 to cover the spread, while Florida International is -102 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Old Dominion vs FIU Over/Under
The over/under for the Old Dominion vs Florida International Week 10 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Old Dominion vs FIU Moneyline
The Monarchs vs Panthers moneyline has Old Dominion as a -150 favorite, while Florida International is the +122 underdog at home.
Old Dominion vs FIU Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between old Dominion and FIU is tied at three wins each.
- FIU defeated Old Dominion, 24-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Old Dominion is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- Old Dominion is 2-17 straight up in its last 19 games.
- FIU is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of FIU's last 10 games.
Old Dominion vs FIU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Old Dominion wins (61.6%)
Old Dominion vs FIU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ODU: (-150) | FIU: (+122)
Spread: ODU: -2.5 (-120) | FIU: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.