Oklahoma vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Oklahoma vs WVU Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (17-11, 7-8 Big 12) vs. No. 20 West Virginia Mountaineers (19-9, 7-8 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum — Morgantown, WV
Oklahoma vs WVU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+295) | WVU: (-390)
Spread: OKLA: +8 (-110) | WVU: -8 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: 43% | WVU: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+15000) | WVU: (+4000)
Oklahoma vs WVU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI):
West Virginia: 90.1%
Oklahoma vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 13 West Virginia, 69-59, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- West Virginia is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 11-9 in the 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- Oklahoma is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games.
- West Virginia is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of West Virginia's last eight games.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 22 Texas Tech, 65-51, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- West Virginia lost to Texas, 67-57, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.