Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (14-7, 4-4 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (13-8, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+320) I TTU: (-420)
Spread: OU: +9 (-110) I TTU: -9 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: 54% I TTU: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+15000) I TTU: (+6000)
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 79.7%
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Oklahoma, 66-54, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Texas Tech is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 5-12-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Texas Tech is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five home games against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma defeated to Oklahoma State, 82-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Texas Tech lost to then-No. 3 Kansas, 78-75, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.