Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 13 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) vs. No. 9 Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-1, 7-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+148) | OKST: (-184)
Spread: OU: +3.5 (-114) | OKST: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State Cowboys wins (71.8%)
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 82-18-7 in 107 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma defeated Oklahoma State, 41-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oklahoma's last seven games played in November.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last six home games.
- Oklahoma is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Oklahoma.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.