Oklahoma vs Ohio State Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Potential CFP National Championship
Oklahoma vs Ohio State CFP National Championship Game Info
Note: The following title game matchup and respective odds reflect one of four possible matchups dependent upon the winners of the 2019 Playstation Fiesta Bowl and 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CFP Semifinal games.
2020 College Football Playoff National Championship Game
No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (12-1, 9-1 Big 12) vs. No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-0, 9-0 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, Jan. 13, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Oklahoma vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Spread: OKLA: +9.5 (-110) | OSU: -9.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 CFP: OKLA: (+1400) | OSU: (+230)
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome seating capacity for football games is 73,208.
Oklahoma & Ohio State Strength of Schedule 2019
- Oklahoma finished the 2019 season with three wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (at No. 7 Baylor, vs No. 7 Baylor, at No. 25 Oklahoma State).
- Ohio State finished the 2019 season with five win against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 21 Cincinnati, vs No. 8 Wisconsin twice, vs No. 10 Penn State, at No. 14 Michigan).
Oklahoma CFP History
- Oklahoma's 2020 CFP berth to the Peach Bowl marks the Sooners' fourth CFP appearance in program history.
- Oklahoma is 0-3 in its three all-time CFP appearances.
- Oklahoma has been eliminated by an SEC opponent in two of its three CFP appearances.
Ohio State CFP History
- Ohio State's 2020 CFP berth to the Fiesta Bowl marks its third CFP appearance in program history.
- Ohio State has won the inaugural CFP National Championship game (2015).
- Ohio State is 2-1 in its three all-time CFP game appearances.
Oklahoma vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Ohio State, 31-16, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 9, 2017.
- The all-time series between Oklahoma and Ohio State is tied, 2-2.
- Oklahoma is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 7 Baylor, 30-23 (OT), to win the 2019 Big 12 championship game in Week 15.
- Oklahoma is a 13.5-point underdog against No. 1 LSU in the 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CFP Semifinal at 4 p.m. EST on Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 8 Wisconsin, 34-21, to win the 2019 Big Ten championship game.
- Ohio State is a 2-point underdog against No. 3 Clemson in the 2019 Playstation Fiesta Bowl CFP Semifinal at 8 p.m. EST on Saturday, Dec. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.