Oklahoma vs Kansas State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 5 Oklahoma Sooners (7-0, 4-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (4-2, 1-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Betting Odds
As of this publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: OU: -22 (-110) | KSU: +22 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OU: 74% | KSU: 26%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OU: (+1100) | KSU: (+20000)
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Kansas State, 51-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 52-14, at home in Week 8.
- Kansas State defeated TCU, 24-17, at home in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.